Thursday, May 05, 2005

PsychoKitty, Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Sharp eyes may notice I've added another cat blog to the list. PsychoKitty relates the adventures of Max Thompson, a black and white domestic cat dealing with humans and pursuing a career as an author.

You know, I promised myself I wasn't going to add any of these blogs that are written in the cat's supposed authorial voice. But it is a really fun blog to read, and Max was the name of the cat I had for many years until he passed away in the winter of 2003. (And it's a blogspot cat blog that doesn't use the Rounders template. That has to count for something.)

So go over and check out PsychoKitty for all your cat with attitude needs.

(Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home