Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's a Cat Blog World

I'm continuing to tweak the site as I figure out how to best go about this. One new addition is a section of links to other cat blogs over in the sidebar. Take a look. The first round of entries includes Rasheed's Weblog, which I referred to some time ago.

There are also two more recent discoveries, cat-o-bloggo and Richardson Zoo. Both highly recommended - which, of course, is why they're there. I'm hoping to add more from time to time, though I plan to be pretty selective about it. So visit those guys, and be sure to check the sidebar for cool links as I find them.

2 Comments:

At April 6, 2005 at 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just looked at the pictures. I'm not familiar with this breed - very pretty!

http://misccubed.blogspot.com

 
At April 6, 2005 at 7:17 PM, Blogger John said...

Thanks, what an excellent idea! Yes, every day is Friday in Vancouver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home